La Cité des entrepreneurs d’Euroméditerranée is a network bringing together companies around the project led by Euroméditerranée Urban Development Agency.
In partnership with the Marseille-Provence Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Euroméditerranée Urban Development Agency, the Cité des Entrepreneurs d’Euroméditerranée implements actions intended to facilitate exchanges, welcome and inform and build bridges while contributing to the economic development and outreach of Marseilles. Today it brings together 250 companies located within the scope of the EPA’s project or expressing significant interest in the project.
It offers business entrepreneurs the opportunity to participate in various events (theme-based breakfasts, cultural or economy events etc.) to enable them to:
- meet other business entrepreneurs and to extend their network
- gather inside information on the project led by Euroméditerranée
- establish close contact with the CCIMP
- access theme-based meetings on project-wide subjects
- advertise their company using the tools made available to them by the Cité des Entrepreneurs d’Euroméditerranée (website, monthly e-newsletter etc.)
It is also highly committed to employment through various partnerships (especially with the local employment plan (Plan Local pour l’Insertion et l’Emploi - PLIE) and the job centre (Pôle Emploi))..
Contact la Cité des entrepreneurs d'Euroméditerranée :