The agency’s HR policy
The senior management team sets a vision for how the agency will deliver on the ambitious challenges and objectives of the Operation of National Interest. Its hard-working employees, who subscribe to the same purpose and values, make that possible.
The Euroméditerranée Urban Development Agency has to adapt its structure as the project evolves, to stay on budget and ensure it has the effective, agile and creative workforce it needs.
The agency employs a team of around 60 people, divided into two units, with the Chief Executive taking direct responsibility for communication and consultation activities:
- The Operations Division, led by the Deputy Chief Executive, covers development, innovation & international, urban operations (joint development zone (ZAC), urban renewal and housing), land activities, transaction structuring, and major works oversight
- The Organisation & Resources Division, led by the General Secretary, covers management of financial agreements, financial management of revenues and expenditures, legal affairs & public contracts, human resources, information systems & digital technology, and facilities.
In addition, as per the articles of association for state-owned industrial and commercial entities (EPICs), the agency has an accounting agency that reports directly to the Chief Executive.
Aside from this structure, the agency works on a per-project basis to draw on available skills and talent across all its divisions for specific projects or priority operations.
The agency’s 60-or-so employees, from both the private sector and the civil service, work closely at all times with the various institutions represented on its board of directors, as well with other public and private-sector partners and networks both here in France and around the world. The small, mixed team comprises members with varying skill sets and roles, representing a diverse range of talent, backgrounds, experience and cultures.
The Human Resources, Organisation and Information Systems Division is responsible for recommending and/or contributing to the development of adaptation strategies to ensure the agency has the organisational structure it requires for the operation. Its work is guided by five key principles:
- Agility: supporting organisational change and new ways of working to adapt to new challenges
- Forward planning: anticipating the skills the agency will need in the future, and developing that talent
- Modernity: continuing to modernise the information system and rolling out digital technologies
- Engagement: embedding a shared culture across the organisation
- Integrity: drawing up an internal ethics charter.
Moreover, as a public entity, the Euroméditerranée Urban Development Agency – through its HR policy – supports out-of-work young people and adults by giving them an opportunity to learn from its skilled and experienced employees and add extra knowledge to their CV on top of their existing education and career background.
- Executive Director : Aurélie Cousi
- Accounting agent : Cyril RUSALEM
- Executive Vice-President : Paul COLOMBANI
- General Secretary : Guillaume HERMITTE
- Director of Finance and Management Control : Emilie MAZIERE
- General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer : Emmanuel ISAERT
- Director of Human Resources, Organization and Information Systems : Catherine COUTAREAU
- Director of Public Procurement and Purchasing Strategy : Magali PERNIN
- Strategy, Development and Innovation Department : Stéphane GHIO
- Director of Communications and External Relations : Alexandre SORRENTINO
- Quality and Urban Development Mission : Charles ANDRE
- Strategy and International Cooperation : Alice NOGUIER
- Sustainable Development Engineering : Brice CHANDON
- Integration - Employment : Magali FAUVET
- Chief Operating Officer : Paul COLOMBANI
- Director of Economic Development : Corinne ORSONI
- Director of Real Estate Development and Action Foncière : Lionel BRIDIER
- Planning Director : Anaïs CADIER
- Urban Project Division
- Littoral / Crottes Project Manager; Habitat Technical Manager : Guillaume KOLF
- CIMED Project Manager, Parc Canet / Aygalades : Anita LEROUX
- Project Manager Joliette / St Charles, Parc Bougainville : Nicolas MATTEI
- Urban Renewal Directors : Nicolas MATTEI & Maryline VAN DE VOORDE
- Operations, Public Spaces & Construction Division
- Infrastructure and Public Spaces Technical Manager : Stéphane RICHARD
- Technical Director, Construction - Buildings : Cécile ELBAZ
- Urban Activation and Project Mediation Department
- Consultation & Mediation Project : Mélanie LE BAS
- Urbanisme Transitoire & Maîtrise d'usages : Claire CASSI
- Urban Project Division