Formulaire de recherche
Applications for the 2022 competition are now closed.
- Expression of need: applicant’s ability to explain the need they have identified.
- Proposed solution to solve the problem: value proposition.
- Impact on the testing ground: the solution must be feasible for implementation within the Euroméditerranée Eco-City.
- Business model: applicant has provided a cohesive and realistic business model, technical feasibility, income projections.
- Technological maturity of the solution: the solution has moved beyond the ideation phase and presents developments in a significant environment or, at minimum, a working prototype (technological maturity ≥ 6).
- Quality and credibility of the team: the project team has the relevant skills and is able to conduct the project.
- Innovative nature of the solution: innovative product, service, or process, social or organizational innovation, etc.
The contest is open continuously from September 1st at 8th AM to September 30th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC+1), for start-ups, micro-enterprises and SMEs based in France and abroad. Temporary consortia are permitted (see terms in the contest rules)
During the week of October 1st, the contest organizer will open the applications and confirm their eligibility(applications must be complete, cohesive, and easily understood by a person outside of the project)
September 1st to 30th: Applications submitted
October 27th: Selection of a shortlist of 10 to 20 applications
November 22nd: Grand awards ceremony honoring the winners at La Coque in Marseille http://lacoque-numerique.fr/
Documents transmitted in the context of this competition are subject to the strictest confidentiality and are only communicated to the members of the jury. The information will only be used to judge the project owner's application.