Formulaire de recherche
Thassalia sea water loop
THASSALIA supplies the buildings with hot and cold water via a network of 4 tubes. The hot and cold energies are produced in the plant from sea water pumped from a depth of 7 m, using thermorefrigerating pumps and high energy-efficient refrigerated units. The building is connected to the network via a simple substation.
The Thassalia network in figures
- 500,000 m² of buildings supplied by 2020.
- 3 kilometres of network.
- Installed capacity of 19 cold megawatts (cold production).
- and of 19 hot megawatts (heat production).
- 70% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
- 65% reduction in water consumption.