- Opération Improvement
- Maitrise d'ouvrage Ville de Marseille, Euroméditerranée
- Maitrise d'oeuvre Marseille Aménagement
- Financeur Euroméditerranée, ANAH, Ville de Marseille, PACA Region Sud, Bouche-du-Rhône Departmental Council
- Livraison 2006-2008
- Start of works end 2002
- Housing units 5,200 unités
OPAH République 2002-2006
The scope of this scheduled operation to improve the habitat (Opération Programmée d'Amélioration de l'Habitat - OPAH) comprises 5,200 housing units (482 buildings):
- 2,150 co-owned housing units (181 buildings)
- 301 fully owned buildings, i.e. 1,350 rental housing units.
The OPAH has improved 3,370 homes over the entire Euroméditerranée 1 scope through face lifting, stairwell refection, roof renovations and bringing lifts up to standard, etc.
The OPAH included the setting up of more than 400 social housing units reserved for former tenants as a priority.
he street also offers new housing units.
The first apartments were delivered in December 2006. OPAH République will be completed in 2008.