- Opération Rehabilitation
- Maitrise d'ouvrage Ville de Marseille and Sogima
- Maitrise d'oeuvre E. Castaldi & Roland Carta
- Investissement 28.5 million Euros for the concert hall and 10 million Euros for the offices
- Financeur Ville de Marseille, Feder (U.E) and SOGIMA (46%)
- Surface 13000 m²
- Livraison 2011
- Occupant(s) Concert hall (2,050 modulable seating)
- Offices 5,000 m²
This old disused silo was part of the Marseilles industrial heritage. The central area was used to build a 2,050-seat concert hall based on the Olympia in Paris.
Completed in September 2011, it hosts all forms of musical and theatrical performances, including0 classical music, dance, variety and comedy. The other part of the building was rehabilitated into offices and completed in 2009.
La ville de Marseille and SOGIMA entrusted the rehabilitation to Eric Castaldi, already architect of the neighbouring docks, and to Roland Carta.